Wednesday, May 30, 2012

Tools: Google Documents



After researching Google Documents, I realized that Google Documents is a fairly new program. It allows users to easily share documents for others to review those files. It is amazing how you can even see how someone correcting the documents while they are reviewing them. I believe if users use Google Documents while skyping, students can even work on group projects while at home. I also conducted an experiment using different types of files like excel with Google Documents, and it still worked.

The only negative reference I would have on Google Documents is the fact that I am not able to use it without an internet connection. I often find myself reading or doing work on a train or at a café that does not support wireless. Except for this reference, I find that Google Documents is very useful, and I would recommend it for other people to test out. It is a free program that only will benefit the user.

- These are a few Google Documents review sites that I found useful. They give the Pros and cons about the Google Documents program.




No comments:

Post a Comment